File A Claim and Pursue Fair Damages with Our Experienced Accident Attorney in South Plainfield for Personal Injury and Insurance Claim Cases in Middlesex County and Throughout New Jersey
For personal injury cases in South Plainfield, you need to know your rights and legal options. The experienced and dedicated South Plainfield personal injury lawyers at the Law Offices of Harold J. Gerr can help you avoid insurance company extortion and low-ball settlement offers while fighting to secure the maximum compensation that you are legally entitled to. We charge no fees until you win compensation, and all it takes is a call for a free and private consultation with a member of our highly knowledgeable and skilled personal injury team.
Seek Justice for Your Injury. Contact The Law Offices of Harold J. Gerr for Experienced Representation Today.
Breaking Down the Personal Injury Claims Process with Our Accident Attorney in South Plainfield
If you have sustained injuries due to the negligence or actions of another person or entity, speak with our team right away. We understand that some people may be concerned about the cost of litigation, but we do not charge unless we win. Counter this with the losses often seen in personal injury cases, such as high medical bills, lost income, lost earning potential, or the death of a loved one. Our team will invest the time and effort needed to gather evidence, build a case, file a claim, and fight for compensation so that you are made whole again and can get on with living your best life.
We start all of this by investigating how the accident in question occurred and gathering evidence to understand its effect on your life. How did the accident and your injuries affect your earnings and livelihood? What kinds of medical treatment, procedures, testing, and medications have you been subjected to?
We will also gather evidence to prove who caused the accident so that they – and their insurers – will be on the hook for compensating you. Photos, videos, police reports, vehicle logs, and eyewitness statements are included here.
Armed with this evidence and proof of the impact of the accident on your life, we will submit a claim with the at-fault party’s insurer. We have built a reputation for staying with our clients for the long haul. If the at0fault party fails to compensate you or your claim is denied, we will pursue your case in court.
"Excellent law firm. Mr. Gerr is extremely knowledgeable and personable. He has a genuine interest in his clients. His staff is great also."T.D. View All Client Reviews
Dedicated South Plainfield Personal Injury Lawyers Handle All Types of Personal Injury Cases
Our team has years of experience handling all kinds of personal injury and insurance claims cases, as well as a track record of success in South Plainfield and across New Jersey. This includes professional legal handling and representation of cases such as:
- Product liability
- Catastrophic injuries involving the brain or spinal cord
- Pedestrian accidents
- Car, truck, and other motor vehicle accidents
- Drunk driving and reckless/aggressive driving accidents
- Slip and fall injuries
- Wrongful death cases
- Dog bites
- Recreational sports accidents
- Legal and medical malpractice
- Accidental drownings and poisonings
- Construction site accidents
- Workplace accidents
- $1 MPedestrian Accident
- $845 KCommercial Truck Accident
- $275 KSlip and Fall Accident
Qualified South Plainfield Personal Injury Lawyers Have the Skills Needed to Accurately Calculate Your Compensable Damages and Seek a Settlement on Your Behalf
All of your accident-related losses and damages can be included in your personal injury claim. The only requirement is that those losses or damages must be accident-related. You must also have proof that connects your losses or damages to the accident in question.
With proof, you can include losses, damages, and expenses such as those outlined below in your claim:
- Medical treatment expenses
- Property damage
- Lost income
- Lost earning potential
- Burial and funeral expenses
- Compensation for pain, suffering, and emotional trauma
The legal team at the Law Offices of Harold J. Gerr has extensive experience in case investigation, evidence collection, negotiations, and courtroom trials, and we also have access to medical and economics experts whose testimony we will use in support of your case. We will calculate the impact your injuries have on your life, using medical expenses, physical limitations you must live with because of your injuries, and life changes you must undergo to manage your daily routine as a guideline for estimating your financial losses. Your ability to work and how the accident has affected your family and independence will also be considered.
To build an airtight case, our accident attorneys in South Plainfield will use the testimony of medical and economic experts and will gather evidence to prove your losses and the connection between those losses and your accident. This evidence usually includes:
- Hospital and medical treatment bills to prove injuries and their extent
- Vehicle repair bills or estimates to prove property damage
- Wage slips and pay stubs to prove lost income
- Proof of pain and suffering based on medical expert testimony
- Lost of the quality of life based on the testimony of economics experts
Contact Our Experienced South Plainfield Personal Injury Lawyers Today for a Free Case Evaluation
We offer free case evaluations and consultations and we only collect if you win your case. Having an experienced accident attorney to guide you and handle your case for you will maximize your chances of winning the settlement you deserve, so this is a win-win situation. Contact our accident attorneys in South Plainfield today to get started with a no-obligation evaluation of your case.
Personal Injury Areas Served
- Middlesex County Personal Injury Lawyers
- East Brunswick Personal Injury Lawyers
- Edison Personal Injury Lawyers
- Metuchen Personal Injury Lawyers
- New Brunswick Personal Injury Lawyers
- North Brunswick Personal Injury Lawyers
- Old Bridge Personal Injury Lawyers
- Perth Amboy Personal Injury Lawyers
- Piscataway Personal Injury Lawyers
- Sayreville Personal Injury Lawyers
- South Amboy Personal Injury Lawyers
- South Plainfield Personal Injury Lawyers
- South River Personal Injury Lawyers
- Woodbridge Personal Injury Lawyers
- Somerset County Personal Injury Lawyers