Ladder Accident Attorneys in Highland Park Defending the Rights of Clients Injured in Scaffolding and Ladder Accidents in Mercer County, Middlesex County, Somerset County, and Throughout NJ
Scaffolding and ladders are prominent equipment on construction sites. Whether the building is under construction or is being renovated, you will find scaffolding and ladders being used to enable workers to reach heights. Ladders are also quite common in the residential setting. Both scaffolding and ladders are meant to help you reach heights more safely. When a scaffolding or ladder accident occurs, the New Jersey scaffolding accident lawyers at the Law Offices of Harold J. Gerr will fight to secure financial compensation on your behalf.
Our team firmly believes that when you are injured and it wasn’t your fault, you should be compensated fully for the losses you have suffered as a result of your injuries. However, insurance companies don’t always see it that way. They often deny or delay claims for compensation. Our team will work to secure a full financial recovery on your behalf. We will fight to protect your rights and interests.
Contact us now to schedule a free consultation with our ladder accident attorneys in Highland Park, NJ, and learn how we can help.
Seek Justice for Your Injury. Contact The Law Offices of Harold J. Gerr for Experienced Representation Today.
Common Causes for Scaffolding and Ladder Accidents in New Jersey
When working at construction sites, ladders and scaffolding are used to help construction workers reach high places. While they are required in order to ensure safe working from heights, accidents can occur. These accidents can result in serious injuries. Some of the most common causes of scaffolding accidents include the following:
- Defective equipment or parts
- Failure to provide sufficient safety training to workers
- Improper installation of the scaffolding
- Failure to provide workers with personal protective equipment
- Failure to maintain or test scaffolding equipment
- Absence of safety features such as guards and handrails on scaffolding
- Unsafe walking surfaces e.g. missing boards on the scaffolding floor
Some of the most common causes of ladder accidents include:
- Using a ladder that is too short
- Failure to position the ladder properly. For example, placing the ladder too far away from the area to be reached
- Failure to place a ladder on firm and level ground
- Failure to secure the ladder in place
- Failure to maintain three points of contact while on the ladder
- Using the ladder in poor weather conditions
- Faulty ladder
- Carrying loads that are too heavy for the ladder to support
"Excellent law firm. Mr. Gerr is extremely knowledgeable and personable. He has a genuine interest in his clients. His staff is great also."T.D. View All Client Reviews
How the New Jersey Scaffolding Accident Lawyers at The Law Offices of Harold J. Gerr Can Help
If you have been injured in a scaffolding or ladder accident, you may be entitled to compensation. If you are a construction worker and were injured while at work, you can file for workers’ compensation benefits. If your injury results from the negligence of another party such as the manufacturer of faulty scaffolding equipment or ladder, you may be eligible to recover compensation through a personal injury lawsuit.
Our ladder accident attorneys in Highland Park, NJ will:
- Investigate the circumstances of your case thoroughly and gather the evidence needed to support your claim.
- Inform you of your rights and options and help you determine the best approach for pursuing compensation for your damages
- Document your injuries and prepare your claim on your behalf
- File your claim for compensation and benefits with the relevant parties.
- Represent you during negotiations as well as in court if a reasonable settlement cannot be reached outside court.
Our New Jersey scaffolding accident lawyers are experienced with representing the injured. You can rely on our experience, knowledge, and skills to secure the best possible outcome on your behalf.
- $1 MPedestrian Accident
- $845 KCommercial Truck Accident
- $275 KSlip and Fall Accident
Contact the Law Offices Of Harold J. Gerr to Consult with Experienced New Jersey Scaffolding Accident Lawyers
Scaffolding and ladder accidents can result in devastating and life-altering injuries. You shouldn’t have to bear the financial burden of these injuries alone. The New Jersey scaffolding accident lawyers at the Law Office of Harold J. Gerr will fight to protect your right to recover financial compensation for your injuries and damages.
Contact us today to schedule a free consultation with our ladder accident attorneys in Highland Park, NJ. Our free, no-obligation consultation will help you address the concerns you have about recovering compensation for your injuries. Our attorneys will answer your questions and provide guidance and information on your rights and the options available for recovering compensation in your case.
Get in touch with us now to schedule your free consultation.