Skillful Accident Attorneys in Perth Amboy Handle Insurance Claims and Legal Filings for a Wide Range of Personal Injury and Accident Cases in Middlesex County and Throughout NJ
Were you involved in an accident? Though you may be entitled to compensation, how much you may stand to win will depend on the nature of your accident, who caused it, and the severity of the losses, damages, and injuries you sustained therein. The rules that govern insurance coverage, damages payouts, filing deadlines, and evidence collection will also come into play. A lack of evidence to prove how an accident occurred or to prove the severity of your injuries can be catastrophic to the outcome of your case, so contact the highly dependable Perth Amboy personal injury lawyers at the Law Offices of Harold J. Gerr today for assistance with your case. Our team is here to help you understand the rules that apply to your case, how we will gather the evidence we need to support a personal injury claim, and what you need to do so that, together, we maximize your chances of winning a full and fair settlement for your injuries, losses, and damages.
Seek Justice for Your Injury. Contact The Law Offices of Harold J. Gerr for Experienced Representation Today.
You Can Rely on Our Perth Amboy Personal Injury Lawyers for All Types of Accidents, Claims, and Personal Injury Cases
Our team handles every kind of personal injury and accident claim, including:
- Car and truck accidents
- Motorcycle, bicycle, and pedestrian accidents
- Bus, boating, ATV, and aviation accidents
- Medical malpractice involving birth injuries, misdiagnosis/delayed diagnosis, incorrect treatments, surgical errors, negligence, and caregiver malpractice
- Negligence, abuse, and neglect in care facilities such as hospitals and nursing homes
- Premises liability accidents, slip and fall accidents, accidental drownings, construction accidents, and other on-site accidents
- Dog bites and animal attacks
- Child daycare and entertainment venue accidents
- Personal injuries of other kinds, including catastrophic injuries such as severe burns, brain injuries, spinal cord damage, and amputations
- Defective drug and hazardous material cases
- Defective product or device cases
- Workers’ compensation claims
- Wrongful death cases
These types of accidents affect millions of people every year, as per the CDC, and many of them are fatal. According toASIRT, over 42,000 people lost their lives in traffic accidents in the United States in 2021 – an average of over 100 traffic-related deaths every single day. This is in addition to the tens of thousands of people who die in other ways, such as from slipping and falling and as a result of accidental poisoning, which are the other two leading causes of accidental death in the country. Even if we exclude fatalities, the alarming rate at which accidents occur – almost 25 million hospital and ER visits were reported in 2020 – indicates the extent of the problem.
You may have grounds for compensation and should not be unfairly denied coverage for accident-related losses and damages. We passionately protect the rights of accident victims and our accident attorneys in Perth Amboy handle every case with the care, dedication, and compassion it deserves.
"Excellent law firm. Mr. Gerr is extremely knowledgeable and personable. He has a genuine interest in his clients. His staff is great also."T.D. View All Client Reviews
Experienced Perth Amboy Personal Injury Lawyers Will Identify At-Fault Parties and Gather Evidence To File a Strong Personal Injury Claim on Your Behalf
Two of the most critical components of any personal injury case are identifying the at-fault party and gathering evidence to show how your accident occurred. Case evidence will also be used to prove the severity of your losses, damages, or injuries.
- $1 MPedestrian Accident
- $845 KCommercial Truck Accident
- $275 KSlip and Fall Accident
Depending on how and where your accident occurred, the at-fault party responsible for the accident may be:
- Your employer
- A motor vehicle operator, such as another car driver or a truck driver on the road
- A vehicle or machine service or maintenance team
- A product manufacturer, such as a drug, chemical, or power tool manufacturer
- A city or county office that is responsible for road and traffic control device maintenance
- Doctors, nurses, nursing home staff, and other caregivers
- Business operators, construction site owners, and the owners or operators of other premises, such as parking lots, entertainment venues, or even public spaces
- Animal owners, property owners, and other private individuals can also be liable for your losses in cases involving animal bites and accidents that occur on private property.
Once we identify the at-fault party, we will gather evidence and will use subject matter experts such as medical professionals and economists to quantify your losses. We will also walk you through everything you need to know about insurance coverage and whom to file your claim with so that you are in the loop and know what to expect and when as your case progresses.
Personal Injury Areas Served
- Middlesex County Personal Injury Lawyers
- East Brunswick Personal Injury Lawyers
- Edison Personal Injury Lawyers
- Metuchen Personal Injury Lawyers
- New Brunswick Personal Injury Lawyers
- North Brunswick Personal Injury Lawyers
- Old Bridge Personal Injury Lawyers
- Perth Amboy Personal Injury Lawyers
- Piscataway Personal Injury Lawyers
- Sayreville Personal Injury Lawyers
- South Amboy Personal Injury Lawyers
- South Plainfield Personal Injury Lawyers
- South River Personal Injury Lawyers
- Woodbridge Personal Injury Lawyers
- Somerset County Personal Injury Lawyers