John W. Bensulock
New Jersey Personal Injury Lawyer
New Jersey personal injury lawyer, John W. Bensulock, is a licensed attorney who has been practicing law in New Jersey for over seventeen years. John graduated with Honors from Rutgers College and was a member of the Law Review at Quinnipiac University School of Law. He has completed a two year long litigation training course with the Union County Inns of Court and actively participates in continuing legal education programs. Mr. Bensulock has extensive experience in personal injury litigation and Workers’ Compensation. He has tried numerous cases in the New Jersey Superior Court, the Division of Workers Compensation Courts, and has appeared before the New Jersey Appellate Division.
- Quinnipiac University School of Law, J.D. (Hamden, Connecticut)
- Rutgers College, B.A. (New Brunswick, New Jersey)
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New Jersey Association for Justice
* The awards and accolades displayed on this website were issued to the attorneys, or the entire law firm by the respective providers of these honors. They are as follows, Justia. No aspect of these advertisements have been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.