Our Dedicated TBI Attorneys in South Amboy Will Help You Seek the Compensation You Deserve for TBI and Accident Cases in Middlesex County and Throughout NJ
Concussions are the most common type of Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI). Concussions can range from mild to moderate or severe, and they can last anywhere from a few days to several months. According to Johns Hopkins Medicine, they are often caused by blunt force trauma to the head, usually as a result of sporting accidents, slips, falls, workplace mishaps, medical treatment mistakes, and motor vehicle accidents. You can also suffer a severe, life-changing TBI in these same accidents, potentially leading to lifelong incapacitation, life-changing health issues, and death. Our experienced South Amboy Traumatic Brain Injury lawyers can help you handle these cases and pursue the insurance compensation you deserve for your accident, so call us today to learn more about how we can help you.
Seek Justice for Your Injury. Contact The Law Offices of Harold J. Gerr for Experienced Representation Today.
Understanding the Severity of TBIs with Experienced TBI Attorneys in South Amboy
According to theNational Institutes of Health (NIH) and theCDC, concussions are the most common type of TBI. However, serious TBIs killed over 64,000 people in America in 2020, making it a serious public health concern. Medical costs for falls, which are the leading cause of TBIs in elderly people, were over $50 billion in 2015, as per theCDC, and the total cost of TBIs of all kinds is substantially higher.
These costs – when coupled with pain, suffering, emotional distress, lost income from an inability to work, and strained family and social relationships – can irreparably harm a victim and their family. There is no reason you should have to suffer these costs and losses if your TBI was caused by someone else. New Jersey’s personal injury laws give you the right to seek compensation for losses, damages, and injuries sustained in accidents, and that is what our South Amboy Traumatic Brain Injury lawyers are focused on doing for TBI victims across our state.
"Excellent law firm. Mr. Gerr is extremely knowledgeable and personable. He has a genuine interest in his clients. His staff is great also."T.D. View All Client Reviews
How Our TBI Attorneys in South Amboy Will Help You
We will help you by handling every aspect of your TBI claim from start to finish. This means we will:
- Review the case facts at no cost to determine if you have grounds for a claim.
- Identify the at-fault party and the causes of the accident in which you were injured.
- Identify the relevant insurers and the applicable insurance policies that apply to your case.
- Gather evidence to build a solid compensation case.
- Quantify your damages.
- Make sure you meet all regulatory, administrative, and legal steps that apply to your case.
- File a demand letter and negotiate with the insurer for a fair settlement.
- Represent you in court if courtroom litigation is required to extract the settlement you deserve from the at-fault party’s insurer.
It is highly recommended that you have a trained legal professional handle these steps for you, since insurance companies and their legal teams may try to take advantage of you or try to get out of paying you the settlement you deserve. TBIs can last for months or even years and they can lead to life-long health issues. Paying for the care you need and compensating you for your accident-related financial losses can be very expensive, so unless you win a fair settlement for those losses, you may find yourself in considerable financial instability after an accident. Leave your case to the capable hands of our South Amboy Traumatic Brain Injury lawyers so that we can reliably complete all case-related tasks, applications, and proceedings for you.
- $1 MPedestrian Accident
- $845 KCommercial Truck Accident
- $275 KSlip and Fall Accident
Recovering from a TBI and the Benefits of Our TBI Attorneys in South Amboy During this Process
As mentioned above, the medical treatment costs of a TBI can be significant. The good news is that these costs, along with lost income, property damage, and compensation for pain and suffering can all be included in your claim.
We can even include compensation for you to get back on your feet by undergoing important training and retraining in case you are having difficulty working or getting back on your feet. The process can be slow and painful but with the right care and treatments, nothing is impossible. Some of the treatments and therapies that we can include as part of your settlement that you may need are:
- Self-care skills
- Using mobility devices
- Adjusting to walking
- Communicating and socializing
- Developing gainful employment and work skills
- Managing pain and stress
- Managing your recovery with the help of your family
Remember that you are not alone and we are here to help in any way we can. Contact our TBI attorneys in South Amboy today for a free case evaluation with one of our compassionate and understanding TBI attorneys so that you can get better as quickly as possible while we pursue the compensation you deserve for you.
Traumatic Brain Injury Areas Served
- Middlesex County
- East Brunswick Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyers
- Metuchen Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyers
- North Brunswick Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyers
- Old Bridge Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyers
- Perth Amboy Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyers
- Sayreville Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyers
- South Amboy Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyers
- South Plainfield Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyers
- South River Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyers
- Woodbridge Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyers
- Somerset County