Highly Capable and Skilled Accident Attorneys in Old Bridge Help Clients Pursue Compensation for Personal Injury Accidents and Damages in Middlesex County and Throughout New Jersey
Some of the leading causes of injuries and accidental death in the United States are poisoning, motor vehicle accidents, medical malpractice, slips and falls, and workplace accidents. According to theCDC,NHTSA, andNSC, these accidents lead to tens of thousands of fatalities, millions of hospital visits, and billions in damages and losses every year. Even with insurance, medical treatment costs and lost income from an injury can run in the tens of thousands of dollars. The experienced Old Bridge personal injury lawyers at the Law Offices of Harold J. Gerr can help you file a compensation claim for your accident-related injuries and losses. Our empathetic accident attorneys in Old Bridge provide free case evaluations as well, so call us today for a personalized overview of everything you need to know about the claims filing process.
Seek Justice for Your Injury. Contact The Law Offices of Harold J. Gerr for Experienced Representation Today.
Qualified Old Bridge Personal Injury Lawyers Will Hold At-Fault Parties Liable for Your Injuries and Losses
Our value proposition is simple. We help accident victims by determining how their accident occurred, gathering evidence to prove what happened, quantifying their losses, filing a claim with the relevant insurers or parties, and doing so within the applicable statutes of limitations and filing guidelines outlined by the relevant state and federal personal injury laws. With years of experience handling personal injury cases of all kinds across New Jersey, our accident attorneys in Old Bridge have the knowledge, subject matter expertise, and hands-on experience helping victims recover compensation so that they can move on with their lives.
Depending on the nature of your case and how the accident in question occurred, our accident attorneys in Woodbridge will:
- Gather evidence, from photos and videos to police reports, machine and vehicle maintenance logs, and eyewitness testimony to back your claim;
- Identify the cause of your accident – including the at-fault party whose actions led to the accident and their insurer;
- Quantify your damages using input from medical and economics experts;
- Determine whether any supplemental factors led to or caused your accident, such as worker inexperience, recklessness, machine malfunctions, improper training, inadequate supervision, poor workplace safeguards, or otherwise;
- File a letter of intent to sue with the insurer of the at-fault party;
- Obtain a certificate of merit, which is a document that proves that your injuries are serious enough to justify filing a claim;
- Negotiate a fair settlement on your behalf with the insurer of the at-fault party;
- Represent you in court if a fair settlement cannot be reached.
"Excellent law firm. Mr. Gerr is extremely knowledgeable and personable. He has a genuine interest in his clients. His staff is great also."T.D. View All Client Reviews
We provide these services for:
- Motor vehicle accidents of all kinds
- Medical malpractice claims
- Nursing home negligence and abuse
- Premises liability cases
- Slips and falls
- Defective products claims
- Dog bites and other animal attacks
- Child daycare accidents
- Workplace accidents
- Construction accidents
- Wrongful death cases
- $1 MPedestrian Accident
- $845 KCommercial Truck Accident
- $275 KSlip and Fall Accident
Navigating the Complex Legal Landscape with an Experienced Accident Attorney in Old Bridge
Winning a personal injury claim requires a deep understanding of the law, as well as evidence to demonstrate how your accident occurred and the actions (or dangerous or negligent inaction) of the at-fault party that led to or contributed to the accident. Winning compensation and damages also requires you to accurately quantify your damages and then file your claim with the correct insurer.
Depending on the case specifics, this is sometimes easier said than done. For example, slip-and-fall accidents can occur in homes, workplaces, public roadways, sidewalks, retail or business locations, restaurants, hospitals, and nursing homes. Motor vehicle accidents can involve cars, buses, trucks, motorcycles, or pedestrians. Workplace accidents can involve a fall, getting caught in or in between machinery or objects, and injuries caused by electrocution, hazardous materials, power tools, or getting struck by falling objects.
For each case, different insurance rules apply, such as hospital/healthcare provider insurance for doctors vs. workers’ compensation coverage provided by an employer. Similarly, when it comes to vehicle accidents, commercial truck coverage, private insurance, and uninsured/underinsured coverage may all come into play. Our Old Bridge personal injury lawyers will help you determine which policy or policies to apply for compensation with and where to file your claim.
We will also help you determine who was at fault for the accident, since multiple parties may be involved. Examples include motor vehicle operators or owners, doctors, nurses, mechanical servicing technicians, business owners, business operators, nursing home administrators, animal owners, and employers. We will accurately determine the cause or causes of your accident. We will also quantify your losses. A failure to identify the at-fault party, the correct causal factors of your accident, or the economic value of your losses can irreparably harm your case, so contact our accident attorneys in Old Bridge today for trustworthy and reliable assistance and guidance with your case.
Personal Injury Areas Served
- Middlesex County Personal Injury Lawyers
- East Brunswick Personal Injury Lawyers
- Edison Personal Injury Lawyers
- Metuchen Personal Injury Lawyers
- New Brunswick Personal Injury Lawyers
- North Brunswick Personal Injury Lawyers
- Old Bridge Personal Injury Lawyers
- Perth Amboy Personal Injury Lawyers
- Piscataway Personal Injury Lawyers
- Sayreville Personal Injury Lawyers
- South Amboy Personal Injury Lawyers
- South Plainfield Personal Injury Lawyers
- South River Personal Injury Lawyers
- Woodbridge Personal Injury Lawyers
- Somerset County Personal Injury Lawyers