Our TBI Attorneys in South River Will Fight for the Compensation You are Legally Entitled to for Personal Injury and TBI Cases in Middlesex County and Throughout NJ
If you sustained a head injury or were diagnosed with a Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), it is highly recommended that you seek legal counsel from a brain and head trauma attorney to learn about your options for winning a settlement and receiving compensation for your injuries. Our South River Traumatic Brain Injury lawyers can help with this process. From gathering evidence to filing your case with the insurance company and pursuing a fair payout in court, we are your trusted legal adviser and will handle every aspect of your case so that you can focus on getting better without having to worry about lost income, piling medical bills, and other accident-related losses and overheads.
Seek Justice for Your Injury. Contact The Law Offices of Harold J. Gerr for Experienced Representation Today.
Our TBI Attorneys in South River Handle All Types of TBIs Cases for Injured Victims and their Families
According to the National Institutes of Health (NIH), TBIs can be mild or severe. Common causes of both types of TBIs include motor vehicle accidents, medical malpractice, workplace accidents, and slips and falls. While most TBIs are simple concussions that usually clear up after a few days, others can be life-threatening and permanent. For all TBIs, however, our TBI attorneys in South River will fight to ensure that you receive the fair compensation you deserve for your accident-related losses and damages. This means holding motor vehicle operators liable for vehicle accidents that led to a TBI; medical professionals or healthcare institutions for errors or treatment slipups that led to a TBI; and employers, businesses, or product manufacturers whose actions or negligence led to injuries on your part.
For each of these cases, there may be one or several at-fault parties, not to mention different insurance policies, coverage limits, and filing requirements that you must understand before you can file, pursue, and then secure the compensation or settlement you deserve. Our team will help with these steps, so call our dedicated South River Traumatic Brain Injury lawyers for reliable guidance and adept handling of your case.
"Excellent law firm. Mr. Gerr is extremely knowledgeable and personable. He has a genuine interest in his clients. His staff is great also."T.D. View All Client Reviews
Compensable Damages Our TBI Attorneys in South River Will Pursue for You
As long as there is evidence that an injury, expense, or loss is accident-related, you can include it in your claim.
TBIs can cause a wide range of health issues, from confusion and headaches to dizziness, blurred vision, an inability to concentrate, and speech impairments. They can also cause memory loss, seizures, lost sensation, and a long-term vegetative state or coma.
We will quantify all of these health issues so that you can include them in your claim. Combining all of your accident-related losses and damages, we can help you secure compensation for:
- Medical testing expenses
- Surgery costs
- Medication and assistive device costs
- Therapy and doctor’s visitation costs
- Ambulatory service expenses
- Training and retraining costs
- Lost income
- Lost earning potential
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of consortium or companionship of a loved one
- Funeral and burial costs
- Punitive damages if wanton recklessness or disregard for the safety of others was a factor in your accident
- $1 MPedestrian Accident
- $845 KCommercial Truck Accident
- $275 KSlip and Fall Accident
Building a Case with South River Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyers
Proving that you have a TBI requires the knowledge and expertise of a trained medical professional such as a doctor who will testify that you suffered a serious TBI because of another person’s negligence. It also requires input from skilled economists and financial modeling specialists who will quantify your damages, including pain, suffering, lost future income, and projected future medical expenses.
We will use the testimony of these subject matter leaders and will gather evidence to prove how your accident occurred, who was at fault for causing it, which insurance companies are liable for damages, and how much you are owed in damages. Examples of evidence we will collect to build a case for you include:
- Photos, videos, and eyewitness accounts of the accident to prove how the accident occurred
- Blood test results can be used in driving accidents
- Vehicle and machine maintenance logs can be used to prove poor maintenance or inadequate servicing
- Premises inspections can be used to prove an unsafe workplace or a lack of adherence to important safety laws
- Worker histories and training reports can be used to prove ineptitude, negligence, or performance or treatment errors
- Police reports
- Wage slips or salary statements
- Vehicle repair invoices or estimates
By aggregating all of your accident-related losses and damages and submitting a claim for those damages along with proof of each overhead, you will be in the best position possible to secure the compensation you deserve. We have years of experience helping TBI victims in South River do just that, so contact our South River Traumatic Brain Injury lawyers for assistance with your case.
Traumatic Brain Injury Areas Served
- Middlesex County
- East Brunswick Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyers
- Metuchen Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyers
- North Brunswick Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyers
- Old Bridge Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyers
- Perth Amboy Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyers
- Sayreville Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyers
- South Amboy Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyers
- South Plainfield Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyers
- South River Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyers
- Woodbridge Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyers
- Somerset County