Experienced Accident Attorneys in Middlesex County Fight for Victim Rights in Edison, Woodbridge, Old Bridge, Piscataway, and Throughout NJ
If you were hurt, suffered injuries, or sustained losses of any kind because of the actions, negligence, or recklessness of someone else, you may be entitled to some form of compensation. Depending on the nature of your accident and the severity of your injuries, you can face substantial treatment bills, lost income, pain, suffering, and more. Our team is here to protect your rights and interests, so if you suffered losses or were injured in an accident, the dedicated Middlesex County personal injury lawyers at the Law Offices of Harold J. Gerr can help. We will gather evidence and quantify your damages and will help you understand the laws and insurance rules that apply to your case so that you can file a compensation claim for the losses you suffered.
Seek Justice for Your Injury. Contact The Law Offices of Harold J. Gerr for Experienced Representation Today.
Common Accidents Our Highly Rated Middlesex County Personal Injury Lawyers Can Handle On Your Behalf
According to theCDC, there are tens of millions of accidents of different kinds every year in the United States. Many of them are fatal, with recent figures showing that almost a quarter of a million people lose their lives in preventable accidents every year.
Non-fatal accidents happen all the time as well, with almost 25 million accidents of all types being reported across the country in 2020. These accidents include everything from motor vehicle crashes and construction site mishaps to slips and falls, nursing home accidents, product malfunctions, hazardous material burns and spills, and cases of poisoning and drowning. All told, these accidents lead to tens of millions of hospital room and ER visits every year, as well as lost wages, lower business productivity, medical expenses, administrative expenses, and insurance overheads that exceeded $160 billion in 2020, as per the National Safety Council.
In aggregate, this figure may not be particularly alarming, but consider the medical treatment expenses, lost wages, pain, suffering, and financial instability that a single accident can cause a family. A simple case of broken bones, lacerations, or burns can cost several thousand dollars to treat; more serious injuries such as traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord damage, or internal organ damage can cost upward of $100,000 to treat.
If you suffered such injuries and any resultant losses because of someone else’s recklessness, negligence, or ineptitude, you may be entitled to compensation. Some of the personal injury cases our compassionate accident attorneys in Middlesex County can help you with are outlined below.
- Motor vehicle accidents, from car and truck accidents to motorcycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, and bicyclist accidents.
- Medical negligence, medical malpractice, and healthcare injuries, such as misdiagnosis and delayed diagnosis injuries, a health practitioner’s failure to diagnose, surgery errors, medication errors, healthcare negligence, traumatic brain injuries, and birth injuries.
- Business, workplace, construction site, nursing home, and premises liability cases involving slips and falls, workplace injuries, inadequate security or safety measures, mismanagement, and different forms of abuse, from physical and sexual abuse to financial abuse.
- Product liability cases involving personal injuries suffered as a result of defective auto parts, dangerous household goods, power appliances, machinery, and drugs are all product liability cases that can lead to serious injuries.
"Excellent law firm. Mr. Gerr is extremely knowledgeable and personable. He has a genuine interest in his clients. His staff is great also."T.D. View All Client Reviews
Irrespective of where and how your accident occurred and the severity of your injuries, our compassionate accident attorneys in Middlesex County are here to help. At the Law Offices of Harold J. Gerr, we take a victim-first approach to personal injury cases and will handle every aspect of your case from start to finish. With our seasoned Middlesex County personal injury lawyers in your corner, you will have a much better chance of meeting the filing requirements of your claim and gathering the evidence, quantifying the damages, and pursuing the compensation you are entitled to by the law. Do not hesitate to reach out to us today for assistance with your case or for a better understanding of what you need to do now and how we can help you win the compensation you deserve.
- $1 MPedestrian Accident
- $845 KCommercial Truck Accident
- $275 KSlip and Fall Accident
Contact Our Experienced Accident Attorneys in Middlesex County Today for a Free Consultation and Case Evaluation
In most cases, when filing a personal injury claim, you must submit a demand letter to the at-fault party’s insurer demanding compensation for your accident-related losses and injuries. We will submit this letter on your behalf. We will also submit relevant case evidence we collect for you. If your request is denied, we will file an appeal or complaint with the court, at which point the court will investigate the arguments put forth by both sides. Once this has been completed, if the case is in your favor, the insurance company must pay up, but if it still refuses to pay your settlement, the case will go to trial and a judge or jury will determine the case outcome. Our highly rated Middlesex County personal injury lawyers are here to help and represent you, so contact us today for a no-obligation case evaluation.
Personal Injury Areas Served
- Middlesex County Personal Injury Lawyers
- East Brunswick Personal Injury Lawyers
- Edison Personal Injury Lawyers
- Metuchen Personal Injury Lawyers
- New Brunswick Personal Injury Lawyers
- North Brunswick Personal Injury Lawyers
- Old Bridge Personal Injury Lawyers
- Perth Amboy Personal Injury Lawyers
- Piscataway Personal Injury Lawyers
- Sayreville Personal Injury Lawyers
- South Amboy Personal Injury Lawyers
- South Plainfield Personal Injury Lawyers
- South River Personal Injury Lawyers
- Woodbridge Personal Injury Lawyers
- Somerset County Personal Injury Lawyers