Day Laborer Injury Attorneys in Highland Park Fight to Recover Compensation on Behalf of Injured Undocumented Workers and Day Laborers in Mercer County, Middlesex County, Somerset County, and Throughout NJ
Undocumented workers often do all they can to stay under the radar. These workers are constantly at risk of being in legal trouble and facing deportation. It is therefore not surprising that they work in some of the most dangerous work environments and often for minimal pay. They do this out of desperation. Unfortunately, when they are injured, it is difficult for undocumented workers to pursue compensation for their damages. If you were an undocumented worker at the time of your injury, the New Jersey undocumented worker injury lawyers at the Law Offices of Harold J. Gerr will fight to protect your rights and interests.
Seek Justice for Your Injury. Contact The Law Offices of Harold J. Gerr for Experienced Representation Today.
We know how scary it can be for undocumented workers to pursue compensation for work-related injuries. Many of these workers don’t understand their rights and fall through the system as a result. Our team is committed to defending the rights of the injured. We don’t believe that you should bear the financial cost of your injury. We will fight to recover full compensation on your behalf.
Contact us now to schedule a consultation with our day laborer injury attorneys in Highland Park, NJ, and learn how we can help protect your rights and recover the financial compensation you and your loved ones need during this difficult period.
"Excellent law firm. Mr. Gerr is extremely knowledgeable and personable. He has a genuine interest in his clients. His staff is great also."T.D. View All Client Reviews
Benefits That the New Jersey Undocumented Worker Injury Lawyers at The Law Offices of Harold J. Gerr Can Help You Recover when Injured as an Undocumented Worker
As an undocumented worker, you have the right to recover financial compensation for your work-related injuries through workers’ compensation. While you may not be authorized to work in the country, you are still entitled to the benefits offered by the worker’s compensation system while working under gainful employment. The law in New Jersey prohibits employers from denying injured workers these benefits because of their work authorization or immigration status.
You may therefore be entitled to receive:
- Medical benefits cover the costs of necessary treatment and rehabilitation for your work injury until you reach maximum medical improvement or until the point where further treatment will not improve your condition.
- Temporary partial disability benefits to cover part of your wages if you are able to return to work as a part-timer or working on lighter duties. These benefits will cover the difference between your reduced pay and the pay you were receiving prior to the injury.
- Permanent partial disability benefits compensate for the permanent loss of function in any part of your body. These benefits are given when you are still able to work.
- Permanent total disability benefits are given when you cannot return to work as a result of a permanent disability even after treatment. The benefits are given as a wage replacement for as long as you remain totally disabled.
If a third party was responsible for the accident, you may be entitled to additional benefits. You can file a third-party personal injury lawsuit to recover compensation. Our New Jersey undocumented worker injury lawyers will help you explore all the options for compensation available to you in order to maximize your financial recovery.
- $1 MPedestrian Accident
- $845 KCommercial Truck Accident
- $275 KSlip and Fall Accident
Contact the Law Offices of Harold J. Gerr to Consult with Our Experienced New Jersey Undocumented Worker Injury Lawyers
If you’re an undocumented worker and have been injured while on the job, you may not know what to do next. You may be wondering how to recover compensation and if you are eligible to recover compensation in the first place. The New Jersey undocumented worker injury lawyers at the Law Offices of Harold J. Gerr are ready and willing to answer your questions and address any concerns you may have.
Contact our law firm and schedule a consultation with our day laborer injury attorneys in Highland Park, NJ. We will review your case for free. We provide a comfortable and confidential environment in which you can learn about your rights as well as the options for seeking compensation that is available to you. Get in touch with us now to schedule your consultation.