Highly Proficient and Capable TBI Attorneys in North Brunswick Will Handle Your TBI Case from Start to Finish in Middlesex County and Throughout NJ
Brain injuries are often permanent because the brain is very limited in how much it can heal after becoming injured. Because of this, Traumatic Brain Injuries, or TBIs are some of the most dangerous types of injuries that you can sustain. If you or a loved one suffered injuries of any kind to the brain or were formally diagnosed with a TBI, contact our North Brunswick Traumatic Brain Injury lawyers today. Handling a case on your own involves evidence collection, witness interviews, and insurance negotiations, and may require courtroom litigation. This can be difficult to do if you are injured, have to care for an injured loved one, or do not have relevant expertise or experience. Our team is here to help every step of the way so call us today for a free consultation.
Seek Justice for Your Injury. Contact The Law Offices of Harold J. Gerr for Experienced Representation Today.
You Can Seek Compensation for TBIs of Every Kind with Our TBI Attorney in North Brunswick
There are many ways a brain injury can occur. Slips and falls, motor vehicle accidents, medical errors, botched surgeries, birth injuries, overdoses, workplace injuries, and violence are some of the leading causes of TBIs. According to the CDC, there were over 64,000 TBI-related deaths in the United States in 2020, along with countless more non-fatal TBI cases reported. These injuries can take months or years to recover from, leaving the injured victim struggling with a wide range of health issues and symptoms such as emotional, cognitive, and behavioral issues, along with issues with hearing, vision, and critical thinking.
Irrespective of how your accident occurred or how you sustained a TBI, we are here to help. We will help you file a claim and will represent you throughout the legal process – all at no upfront cost. We only collect if you win your case, so having an experienced legal professional in your corner to handle the legal, insurance, and administrative aspects of your case is the best way to maximize your chances of winning the settlement you deserve.
"Excellent law firm. Mr. Gerr is extremely knowledgeable and personable. He has a genuine interest in his clients. His staff is great also."T.D. View All Client Reviews
Navigating the Claims Process with Our Dedicated North Brunswick Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyers
To file and win a TBI insurance claim, you must do the following:
- Gather evidence to prove how the accident in which you were injured occurred
- Identify the at-fault party
- Quantify your damages
- Identify the insurance policies and coverages that apply to your case
- Submit a demand letter to the relevant insurer demanding compensation for your injuries and damages
- Negotiate a settlement with the insurer
- File a petition in court if your claim is unfairly denied or you are offered an unjustifiable settlement figure
Evidence that can be used in support of your claim includes photos, videos, witness statements, machine and vehicle repair logs, driver blood test results, cell phone usage data, medical training documents, and more.
Compensable damages that you can include in your claim – based, of course, on the nature and extent of your injuries – include medical treatment costs, lost income, pain, suffering, property damage, and funeral or burial expenses. These expenses can quickly add up – even if you have insurance – potentially depleting your savings and jeopardizing your financial stability. This is why it is so important that you seek the compensation you deserve and understand how insurance coverage works for your specific case.
- $1 MPedestrian Accident
- $845 KCommercial Truck Accident
- $275 KSlip and Fall Accident
Identifying At-Fault Parties with Experienced TBI Attorneys in North Brunswick
Identifying the at-fault party for your claim is a critical component of winning the claim. Depending on how and where your accident occurred, the at-fault party will most likely be one of the following:
- A motor vehicle operator for motor vehicle accidents
- A doctor, nurse, or another caregiver for medical malpractice and healthcare and hospital injuries
- Your employer, a business owner, or a premises owner or operator for workplace accidents, including slips and falls and TBIs sustained as a result of hazardous conditions
- A product, device, or parts manufacturer if defects, poor testing, or poor design leads to an accident and a TBI
Our North Brunswick Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyers will investigate your case, gather evidence, quantify your losses, identify the at-fault party, and file and follow up with a claim on your behalf so that you can focus on the most important thing: getting better. We’ve helped countless families and TBI victims file and win claims for injuries in North Brunswick and across New Jersey so do not hesitate to reach out to our capable team of attorneys and legal professionals today for reliable assistance and guidance with your case.
Traumatic Brain Injury Areas Served
- Middlesex County
- East Brunswick Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyers
- Metuchen Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyers
- North Brunswick Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyers
- Old Bridge Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyers
- Perth Amboy Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyers
- Sayreville Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyers
- South Amboy Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyers
- South Plainfield Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyers
- South River Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyers
- Woodbridge Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyers
- Somerset County