Seeking Paralegal – Legal Assistant for Personal Injury Law Firm
Located in Middlesex County – Central New Jersey
Paralegal – Plaintiff’s Personal Injury Law Firm
- Experience Required: At Least 2 Years Recent Plaintiff’s Personal Injury Experience.
- Location: New Brunswick Area
- Hours: Full Time/Monday Through Friday
We are a small law firm that values the vital role of our paralegals. The office provides a friendly and supportive team atmosphere. We offer a flexible work environment and work schedule.
Our paralegals must demonstrate advanced case management skills. This position requires independent management of multiple complex personal injury litigation files. Must be computer literate.
In this position, you would be responsible for all facets of pre-litigation and litigation practice, including:
- Nurturing Client Relationships Through Regular Client Contact;
- Drafting Complex Pleadings And Motions;
- Following And Monitoring Compliance With Court Rules;
- Reviewing Medical Records For Nature And Extent Of Plaintiff’s Injuries;
- Reviewing And Analyzing Plaintiff’s And Defendant(S)’ Medical And Liability Expert Reports;
- Preparing Arbitration And Settlement Memorandum;
- Monitoring All Discovery Deadlines And Preparing And Responding To Discovery Demands;
- Reviewing Deposition Transcripts; And
- Responding To Inquiries From Insurance Carriers, Medical Providers And Experts.
**All candidates must provide salary requirements.**
Contact Harold J. Gerr Attorney at Law
Please call our office at 732-537-8570 (toll-free at 1-877-249-4600).